You will be working with one of Sydney's most sought after architecture and design firms, based out of a modern studio. Specialising in highly complex residential and mixed use projects, you will be working under a highly reputable and well known, award winning Director.
Presently with over 60 Architects and Interior Designers in the studio, they are renowned for producing award-winning, innovative designs. With an extremely healthy pipeline of work, they are seeking a Project Leader to manage and oversee some key projects within the business.
As a Project Leader, you will be supporting and working with a group of talented directors and associates. In this role, you will be involved with the entire architectural process - through from concept design to delivery on a variety of large-scale, high-end, mixed-use and multi residential projects.
Day to Day:
- Leading a small team and mentoring juniors on projects in all stages
- Liaising with clients, consultants, councilmen and other relevant parties
- Reporting and tracking the progress of your projects and presenting this to the directors
- Producing, checking and marking up shop drawings using Revit and AutoCAD, plus reviewing your teams members' drawings
- Building and maintaining client relationships
- A tertiary qualification in Architecture from a reputable University
- 5 years postgraduate, local experience
- Experience coordinating complex projects within multi-residential and mixed-use sectors within a similar capacity
- Valid NSW Registration
- Prior experience managing and leading a team, liaising with clients, consultants and council members
- Highly proficient in documenting using AutoCAD and Revit
- Extensive knowledge of BCA and Australian codes, regulations and standards
- Ability to work and deliver under pressure
- Excellent time management skills + a strong work ethic