- 6-month contract opportunity with NSW State Government
- Immediate start required
- Located in Mascot with a relocation planned for Macquarie Park later
Our client is the leading transport and roads agency for New South Wales. The organisation is responsible for improving the customer experience, planning, program administration, policy, regulation, procuring transport services, infrastructure and freight.
Primary purpose of the role
The primary purpose of the role is to be responsible for day-to-day coordination, project management and administrative support of the Program Development and Management team that oversees the development and delivery of major capital rail programs.
- Track and report against the team schedule, actions and risks to maintain strong team integration delivering performance excellence.
- Support program teams within the team in the development of reports, papers and presentations to governance forums.
- Collate and prepare project reports and documentation using the Department’s approved Records Management System.
- Engage and work with internal business stakeholders.
- Provide support to the Associate Directors and branch stakeholders on matters related to pipeline development and portfolio performance.
- Provide administrative and secretarial support, including ad-hoc diary management to the program management team including organisation of workshops, facilities management and team administration.
- Eligibility work full-time in Australia
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Project Management and/or equivalent industry experience.
- Previous experience in FM
Demonstrated high-level knowledge of Program/Project coordination
- Extensive experience using SA, TRIM, and Objective
- NSW GOVERNMENT EXPERIENCE IS PREFERRED
Please note that due to the high volume of applications, only SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES will be contacted. Please do not call the CGC Recruitment landline as that is to a different area of business.