Australian Tier 1 business who operate across the infrastructure sector and are leaders in innovation and and construction techniques.
World renowned reputation working on landmark projects here in Australia.
This is an initial temp role up to 6 months worth of work and will be working in an experienced team assisting from a commercial stand point.
As a Procurement Officer you will be responsible for
- the procurement of subcontractors and suppliers; from compiling and issuing tender packs, scope of works, analysing submissions, interviewing potential subcontractors / suppliers, negotiating, preparing contract agreements / orders, monthly assessments, valuing variations through to agreeing final accounts.
- producing monthly cost / value reports and quarterly cost / value forecasts at project level and business-wide level.
- be responsible for the day to day Project Administration for a number of Project Managers
- have experience preparing and administering subcontracts
- have strong organisational skills in order to be able to manage your time and plan effectively in a fast paced, diverse and changing environment
- develop reports, communications and maintain project documentation
For more information please call Will on 0435935377 or email your resume to email@example.com