However the general consensus is that the civils space is still going to be active as it is deemed an essential industry.
That being said there are plenty of works in the pipeline across roads, structures, water and maintenance.
The industry is still heavy in the procurement phase for a lot of tier 1 and mid-tier projects, and I am seeking to speak with and network with planners looking for work on a contract basis.
For the clients in my network they would offer working closely with an experienced team of infrastructure professionals playing a key role in planning and programming of construction works in Sydney.
Project experience for RMS, TfNSW, Water NSW and Sydney Water would be essential.
Key responsibilities would include:
- Planning management through program assessments, project work plans, and reporting in conjunction with other departments. Assisting team members to meet program deliverables.
- Key contact with clients for program modification or deliverables. Client interactions and client advice of evolving project circumstances and anticipated impacts on program outcomes
- Creation of resource project timelines for deliverables, development of processes, assist in budget management, deliver high quality programs on time
- Develop performance measurement metrics including Earned Value and associated controls
- Develop and maintain monthly client reports and assist with development of next generation of programs with internal departments
- Previous site experience as a Project planner for civil projects
- 5 plus years experience in the planning of civil infrastructure projects
- Proficient in Primavera P6 software applications and P6/database programming
- Working knowledge of internal cost management processes
- Ability to identify project safety risks / hazards, conduct and document assessments and carry out site compliance audits
For more information please call Will on 0435935377 or email email@example.com