The residential arm of one of the biggest facilities management and real estate services businesses in Australia are looking for a building manager to join their team delivering comprehensive building management services to a brand new development.
Key duties include:
- Ensuring all building procedures are maintained
- Liaising with Owners, Executive Committee members and Service providers
- Providing guidance and advice on annual expenditure and budgets
- Creating and presenting monthly reports
- Attending scheduled Committee meetings and Annual General Meetings
To be successful in this role you will have a good foundation in building management and have experience across multiple different assets. This is a permanent role, so would suit somebody who is open to flexible working. They organisation are open to somebody who works in a part time capacity for another business as well.
The business is currently going through a sustained growth period, with 4 sites picked up this year already and a growth target of another 5 full time equivalent this is a great time to join. There is a route to full time hours with the organisation in the immediate future but is based on future pipelines and work picked up.
If you are interested in this opportunity then please hit APPLY NOW. Equally feel free to call Oliver on 02 8252 4004 for more information.