About the Company:
Our client is a Civil Engineering specialise working on multiple projects throughout NSW in Infrastructure, remedial, roadworks and other areas.
About the role:
A permanent opportunity, starting immediately and reporting to the General Manager of the company. This is a newly created role as the company is expanding and they have a need for support within their office team.
Duties will include but not limited to -
- Liaising with Project Managers and Sub-contractors for Site projects
- Assisting the site teams with the processing of accounts
- General office administration and data entry duties to support all employees
- PA Duties to directors
- Assisting the preparation and submission of bids and tenders
- Assisting with marketing and organising all social events
- Supporting the accounts and payroll when required
- Previous experience as an Office Manager
- Previous exposure to the Civil Construction industry will be highly regarded
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate-Advanced MS Word and Excel skills
- Eager to build a career/continue a career in construction and engineering
- Ability to multitask by showing excellent time management skills
We will be commencing interview asap, so please send your most up to date resume to apply
Only permanent residents of Australia need to apply!
Contact me directly - email@example.com