CGC Recruitment is a specialist recruiter in the construction, engineering and design space. We are delighted to be recruiting a part-time Office Manager for a small yet influential Architecture firm based near Willoughby.
Seeking mature and experienced person interested in a long-term and stable part-time office all rounder position. Available for immediate start/early May.
This role is predominantly split into 3 areas; office management, bookkeeping and personal assistance.
The hours are flexible (20-25 per week, can be spread over 4-5 days to suit school hours).
Candidates from the building Industry/Architecture will be given preference.
Office Based near Willoughby, close to public transport but also plenty of street parking.
Your roles responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Improving and developing office procedures and systems
- Diary & calendar management
- General office support, ad hoc admin and reception duties
- Maintenance of office supplies and general management of office
- Maintenance of social media platforms
- Management of weekly/monthly cashflow
- Reporting on cashflow and sales
- Have superior leadership skills
- The ability to multitask & prioritise
- Well presented
- Exceptional written and verbal command of the English language
- An eye for detail, the ability to forward think and a good dose of common sense
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office suite skills & knowledge, including Outlook, Word & Excel
- Intermediate to advanced MYOB skills and knowledge - Accounts Payable & Receivable, daily bank reconciliations, entering of time sheets, etc. Payroll knowledge not a requirement.
For any other Construction and Engineering related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com