My client is a boutique residential and commercial property buyer’s agency, who have a small team of about 5 in the head office.
They are based in the Eastern Suburbs and are looking for their go to administrator to help run and manage the office as well as assist with maintenance of old and new clients.
This role is heavily involved in the day to day operations of the business.
Primary duties and responsibilities include:
- Introduce and maintain new clients/leads to the services offered by the Company.
- Use initiative to generate new clients for the Company.
- Perform work and management of post-sale of a property through to settlement of only properties recommended by the Company.
- Abide by and adhere to any guidelines to complete the due diligence check list.
- Liaise with various parties’ post-sale through to settlement.
- Have all contracts and other documentation reviewed by Report.
- Management and maintenance of office systems (such as CRM)
- Reception/front desk duties, including managing office landline and email.
- Administrative tasks, supporting Director and team, as required.
- Be immediately available and an Australian permanent resident
- Have at least 3-4 years administrative experience.
- Be proficient in Microsoft word and excel.
- Have exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Sales experience.
- Experience within property/real estate.
- Experience using ZOHO or XERO.
- Opportunities for career development
- In-house training, to learn about the sales aspect of the business.
- Flexible working arrangements
- Quarterly team and social events.
Please only apply if you are an Australian permanent resident
Apply below or for more information, contact Mikaila on 8252 4010 / email@example.com
For any other Construction, Engineering and Design related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com