· Experience in an HVAC service environment
· Strong leadership skills particularly with respect to people, safety and client relationships
· A track record in developing the processes and systems to improve the service business and resource productivity
· Negotiation & conflict management skills
· Ability to understand and analyse financial statements, forecasts & service
· Strong interest in developing staff
· Provide overall planning, management and direction of a multi-technical service operations (air conditioning and combined fire) business within NSW.
· Ensure the ongoing management of existing client/customer account relationships as well as supporting the development of new business opportunities.
· Work closely with the existing fire service team/clientele to ensure common alignment and guarantee of service delivery to our customers.
· General operations management of customer account managers, service administration and technical field staff.
· Oversee all safety, staff and financial management responsibilities of the department.
· Preparation and delivery of department financial reports and forecasts.
· Developing and improving the existing processes and systems to improve business and resource productivity in a growing multi-technical service business.
This is a fantastic and unique opportunity to effectively run your own HVAC Service & minor works business without the cost risk. You will be rewarded with a good package but also incentivised by a %Profit share on the HVAC business unit.
If you would be interested in applying for the position or would like to discuss the role in more detail then please click ''APPLY NOW", or contact Karl French on either firstname.lastname@example.org or 0424 172 140