Mechanical Revit Drafter
$45 - $65/h
A Mechanical Revit Drafter within Building Services experience is required for a National Building Services Consultancy to be based in their Melbourne office. The client provides consulting engineering services for a variety of industry sectors including arts & culture, commercial & workplace, education, health, hotels & hospitality, mixed-use, residential and retail. The projects always range from large scale landmark to some smaller developments, based on resource availability you will be looking after a mixed portfolio.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a number of years Mechanical Revit Drafting experience within a similar consulting environment
- Have a strong understanding of MEP Design
- Be proficient in Autodesk Revit
- Be Skilled in AutoCAD
- Experience with Navisworks would be advantageous
- Knowledge of Microsoft office/excel etc.
- Previous experience as a contractor would be advantageous
- Be able to communicate and build relationships effectively
This is a great opportunity to work for a reputable multi-disciplinary Building services consultancy in Melbourne on a contract basis. If you would be interested in applying for this position or would like to discuss the opportunity further then please click "APPLY NOW" or contact Karl French on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0424 172 140