CGC Recruitment are working in partnership with a leading national mechanical services contractor to recruit a HVAC Project Engineer to work within a top class engineering team.
As a Mechanical HVAC Project Engineer, you will be based out of the Melbourne office however be exposed to projects both interstate - Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne and Tasmania and also New Zealand.
A well established mechanical services contractor who have a proven background in delivering some Australia's leading building projects across a diverse range of sectors that includes; Commercial, Health, Government, Education and Data Centres to name a few.
The engineering team has an excellent track record in retaining their staff over the past few years, get involved in some of the leading projects nationally and as a business, have exciting growth plans in place.
You will be a degree qualified Mechanical Engineer that has a strong background and experience working in Australia with a reputable mechanical contractor for 3+ years.
Unique benefits of the role
- Work with a leading national business that are expanding
- Gain exposure to projects interstate and internationally
- Opportunity to work on high profile projects
- Senior Engineers within the team with extensive experience to learn from that can provide guidance
- Up to date technology within the business
- Opportunity to work closely with the electrical team also enabling you to become a more well rounded Engineer across M&E services
If you are interested in stepping up and moving to a leading contractor and playing a key part within their engineering team, then click APPLY NOW or send your resume to email@example.com