Our client pride themselves on taking on major, exciting and technically complex engineering projects and boast one of the largest building services teams in Australia.
This is an opportunity to work alongside a team of passionate and high-calibre engineers on diverse building services projects. Their current portfolio encompasses health, education, commercial and data centres.
Employees truly matter to this organisation and the successful candidate will benefit from a structured career path and some of the best training and development available.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Hands on mechanical design for a range of projects,
- Providing design calculations, drawings and specifications,
- Operating as a discipline engineer for small to medium scale projects,
- Project Management role for small projects,
- Supporting and training graduate engineers,
- Construction supervision stage of projects,
- Working directly with clients and other professionals with minimal supervision,
- Supporting the firm’s compliance in maintaining ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001 requirement
- Degree qualified in Mechanical Engineering or similar,
- 2-3 years minimum design experience in mechanical design engineering for buildings, ideally for another consultancy,
- Working towards Chartership with Engineers Australia,
- Revit skills and awareness of energy modelling would be advantageous,
- Ability to assist in the design and delivery of mechanical and sustainable engineering solutions on projects and advice clients and collaborators,
- Ability to facilitate and co-ordinate design activities, processes and other technical standards within the Mechanical Services discipline on projects,
- A genuine passion for engineering.