Design-led practice delivering local and international projects within the disciplines of architecture, interior design and master planning.
The firm is made up of over 160 built environment professionals, spread across New Zealand and Australia. They also have a strong network of partners throughout Asia Pacific. They create spaces that enhance and enrich the urban environment.
Overseeing the marketing, tender and bids processes while also interfacing with PR agencies, the successful candidate must come from a similar background, have exceptional leadership qualities and be a creative thinker and strategist. This is a highly varied and busy role and will require someone who can work well under pressure and prioritize.
You will possess:
- Experience in the Architecture or Construction & Property industry
- Prior experience in a similar marketing focused role
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel,), Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop
- Outstanding written & verbal communication skills
- Superior time management with the ability to get the job done under pressure.
- Coordinate marketing business plan
- Develop and implement social media and digital media strategies
- Website maintenance
- Client networking and PR
- Database management
- Bid Coordination and graphics
- Ad hoc administration
How to Apply
Apply below or for more information, contact Mikaila on 8252 4010 / email@example.com
For any other Construction, Engineering and Design related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com