CGC Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting a Marketing Communications Officer for a highly reputable Design and Construct company based in Rosebery.
Our client is a highly reputable and successful Design and Construct company based out in Rosebery. With an increase in projects and bids and tenders, they are actively seeking a strong Marketing Communications Officer to join their fun, upbeat and quirky organisation.
We are currently seeking a career driven Marketing Communications Officer / who is looking to build their career.
The Marketing Communications Officer will be responsible for communications, marketing, events, media, advertising, research, sales/client promotion and direct marketing.
Your roles and responsibilities may include but not be limited to:
- Marketing Administration
- Signage, photoshoots, uniforms and collateral
- Digital Communications, website, social media and blog
- Client deliverables - Tenders, project support and client surveys
- Public relations and communications
- Events - Client and company
- Developing marketing materials to generate sales leads
- Adhoc Administrative duties
To be successful you must possess the following:
- Previous Marketing Communications (Communication, Public Relations, Marketing) Executive or Assistant Experience
- Proficient in Copywriting and Blog writing
- Experience in content creation
- Experience in Financial Documents e.g. Budgets
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint - Advanced) and marketing software (e.g. Adobe Suite - Basic)
- Experience in Wordpress - Basic website backend
- Family based fun and upbeat work culture in trendy offices
- Career progression opportunities and Opportunity to work with a very successful marketer
- Parking available on site
- Fantastic Culture and management team
- Opportunity for Part Time permanent
Apply below or for more information, contact Prashilta Prahalad on 02 8252 4023 / email@example.com