Committed to providing safety on Brisbane’s roads, interacting with the local communities in which the roads service. Keeping the local population moving and ensuring that their commute is a safe one.
About the role
An opportunity has arisen for an experience infrastructure planner to implement a solid maintenance schedule for the department during a 3 month contract. This will be essential for the department moving forward, you will teach the team how to best utilise this program moving forward.
Skills and Experience
- Roads or infrastructure tertiary qualification.
- Previous experience in designing maintenance plans is essential.
- Demonstrated background of planning maintenance activities on highway assets, including co-ordination of third party services when required.
- Solid understanding of MS project and excel.
- Ability to manage both internal and external stakeholders.
- Short term contract, with guaranteed term.
- Negotiable package on offer.
- The ability to design and influence a maintenance plan.
- Strong and inclusive company culture.
For any other construction, related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com