- Step up to a Junior PM level
- Medium sized successful business with awesome culture.
- Projects up to $60m high end apartment projects
A medium sized builder who specialise in boutique apartments but also does work within the retail sector operating throughout Western & Southern Sydney are actively seeking a Junior Project Manager for a 86 unit development outside of Parramatta.
As a company they pride themselves on creating homes where people want to live rather than just turning a profit as quickly as possible. They are developing a reputation for producing a quality product in a H&S strong environment.
Despite the difficult financial environment we are in at the moment they are having their most successful year to date with Multiple $20m jobs already secured for 2020.
As the Junior PM you will lead the charge on all contractual matters and commercial matters reporting to the Construction Manager. You'll be supported by a Senior Site Manager who will take the lead on delivering the site to your programme. The Construction Manager himself has a tier 1 background and will be able to provide you with any guidance you are looking for.
The initial project in a $24m 86 unit development outside of Parramatta which is already underway with the initial slab about to be poured
Skill and Experience:
- Seeking a Contract Administrator / Senior Contract Administrator ready to Step up.
- Construction / Engineering Degree with Minimum of 5 years CA experience
- Experience working for a builder in the Medium Density Residential sector.
- Be able to lead from the front
- Confident in your ability
The is a great opportunity for a Contract Admin / Senior Contract Administrator who wants to step up and move into a Junior PM role. The culture has a team ethos and one where everyone chips in to help each other to produce exceptional results. They are a young company that have a clear vision for where they want to be in the future, and they want people who can grow with the company.
Call John Ainge 0400 516 014 or email firstname.lastname@example.org