My client is an established, internationally recognised design studio, with an emphasis on creating innovative commercial and retail spaces and branding. Their Sydney office houses about 10 design professionals and they work on a range of projects both locally and internationally within their market.
- Training and career development programs
- Quarterly team activities
- Excellent, supportive culture
- Competitive Salary Package
My client is looking for a talented, recent graduate of Interior Design with a keen eye for design and an eagerness to learn. Training will be provided by the whole team, including the Design Manager, who you will be working directly alongside.
You will be exposed to the entire process of a project from start to finish, advancing your skills within the design and documentation phases.
To be considered for this role, you will need:
- A tertiary qualification in Interior Design
- An awesome attitude and an eagerness to develop your skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ideally prior experience with Vectorworks but not essential
- Full Australian Working Rights
If you'd like more information regarding this role please feel free to get in touch with me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 02 8252 4027