This highly respected builder who have been established for over 50 years have created a fantastic name for themselves in the all states of Australia. This ambitious builder who were founded in Victoria over 50 years ago have been operating in the QLD Market for over 10 years now and are continuing to grow year on year focusing on projects in the health, commercial, agecare sectors.
About the Role – Junior Estimator
An opportunity exists in their Estimating team. They are looking to add a Junior Estimator to the business and join the current team of 5. You will be office based which is located in the Valley and you will be working with experienced members of the industry who will guide you through the early stages of your career.
Skills and Experience
They are looking for someone who has anything from 1 to 4 years experience as an Estimator and:
- A construction management degree
- Worked with a recognised builder
- Previous experience using Cost x would be an advantage
- A career in Estimating is your long term goal
- A good team player
- Eager to succeed
The opportunity to join a large Tier 2 builder who is widely respected throughout Australia and in particular QLD.
- Working for a builder who have an excellent staff retention rate
- Opportunity for self-development learning from highly skilled industry professionals
- Strong pipeline of work and varied projects
To submit your details please click on the APPLY NOW button below.
Or to hear more about the role please contact Maria Harris on 0 434 417 233 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other Construction related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com