Established over 20 years ago this well respected builder who operate in multiple states and are known for delivering both interiors and new build projects in the commercial, retail and hospitality sectors along with health and education.
With several MBA awards under their belt this well-structured contractor secure the majority of their work from repeat business and have recently secured 3 projects in Sydney which has forced them to grow their team and are in need of Junior Contracts Administrator.
As a Junior CA you will be office based which is located on the North Shore and will work closely with an experienced Project Manager who will help you get to the next level in your career. Depending on the size of the project it will be normal to be looking after two projects at one time so being able to multi task is essential.
They deliver a range of projects valued from $500K to $40m throughout the Sydney region. The initial project would involve supporting a Project Manager on a $4m refurbishment of a library in CBD.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a proven, successful team for a Junior Contract Administrator with 1-2 years experience . The company are also willing to considered a site foreman eariler in their career who are looking for a change.
- $55- $75K plus super - Dependant on experience
- A construction management degree or Qualification
- 1-2 working on fit-out/refurbishment projects
- Looking for a long term career
Working along side the Project manager and Senior Contracts Administrator the duties include:
- Cost planning and Forecasting
- Subcontractor liaison
- Preparing scope of works for tender
- Preparing documents for subcontractors and issuing contracts
- Reviewing and assessing supplier invoices and sub-contractor progress claims for payment
- Client liaison
- Ensuring current contracts are running on time and within allocated budgets
- Weekly cost reporting and preparation of final accounts to the project management team
They take great pride in maintaining the reputation they have built of completing unique, high end, luxury homes to the highest standard. They use a collaborative approach when working with clients inorder to make sure that these high standards are up held.
As a leader in the market place this is are opportunity for the right person to establish themselves in a proven company. They have a focus on producing quality projects to the clients requirements and pride themselves in being able to exceed their expectations. They are a hardworking, professional team who expect first class results but offer the structure and flexibility to reach their potential.
If you fit the above criteria then I would like to hear from you.
Please call John Ainge on 0400 516 014 or email me your cv to John.Ainge@cgcrecuritment.com