- Established over 30 years ago this highly respected builder specialises in the Education, Health Care, Age Care and Residential projects ranging from $30m to $150m.
- Originally coming from SA, their NSW operation has been established for some 12 years and is becoming the dominant force here in NSW. They have good reputation throughout Australia and are established in most states delivering projects to $150m.
- Their Sydney office is looking to strategically hire an Estimator to join a team of 5 to price a variety of projects focusing in the Health and Education sectors. You could be a Junior Estimator looking to step up to a more senior role or you would be a Estimator with a tier 3 looking to get involved in larger projects.
- As an Estimator you will be joining a builder who has an annual T/O of over $400m and have one of the best staff retention rates in the industry. They will see this is a long term appointment with scope to develop in to a Senior / Managing Estimator.
- You will come from a degree background and have at least 3 years experience as an Estimator or you could be a Senior looking for a new challenge.
- Experience with Health or Education highly regarded but not essential.
- Ideally have construction experience.
- Eager to succeed in your career.
- Able to work in a team.
- Good work ethic.
- Ability to multitask.
How to Apply:
- For a non-committal chat in confidence please call Billy Versey on 02 8252 4015 / 0406 707 277 or drop me an email on firstname.lastname@example.org
- CGC Recruitment is an established recruitment consultancy specialising in the Construction and Engineering sectors throughout Australia.
- Established in 2010 our team operates in distinct vertical markets within the Architecture, Building, Consulting, HSEQ, Infrastructure, Government, MEP and Rail sectors.
- We have experienced consultants who are embedded in our markets which allows us to offer you quality advice throughout your career journey.
- For more vacancies please visit – www.cgcrecruitment.com