Based in the outskirts of the CBD, my client has been producing design excellence for over 30 years within the NSW market. With a team of just under 25 people, they're looking for a talented, graduate interior designer to join their close-knit team.
This position is perfect for a junior interior designer with 2-3 years' experience in the industry, looking to join a collaborative studio to work on a range of community and residential type projects.
Your role will see you supporting the lead Interior Designer, assisting on projects from start to finish, strengthening your design and documentation knowledge working with an industry leader.
In order to be considered for this position, you will need:
- A minimum of 2 years' experience working in the Australian design industry
- Prior experience working on residential, commercial and/or aged-care projects
- Strong technical abilities in ArchiCAD
- Tertiary qualifications in Interior Design or an equivalent
- Full Australian Working Rights
If you would like more information regarding this position, please give Christina Ryan a call on 02 8252 4020, or email her at email@example.com
Otherwise please hit 'Apply Now' to submit your application.