The division are responsible for the development and rollout of a new, integrated system of wayfinding signage and customer information across all public transport modes and sites, through its Wayfinding Program.
The Wayfinding Program develops and delivers signage and information in the built environment that makes it easier for customers to use and navigate the public transport network in NSW.
Coordinate and support the interface with Wayfinding delivery partners, to achieve successful delivery of wayfinding signage for assigned projects, to required design standards and requirements. Assist in the development of project tools, processes and guidance documents, to facilitate effective communication and improve efficiency.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships and strong communication with delivery partners through detailed design, supply, installation and handover phases.
- Act as a subject matter expert in wayfinding design, planning, implementation and operations principles, tools and procedures.
- Coordinate compliance and assurance processes, as required at each project stage, including completion of checklists and other documentation.
- Consult with operational personnel, delivery teams and agencies, and project stakeholders to ensure that planned delivery meets operational and customer needs. Present to stakeholder groups, and represent the Wayfinding Program at site visits, in meetings and in consultation forums.
- Gain necessary approvals for all plans and documents.
- Attend and facilitate project coordination forums, including working groups, workshops and risk assessments.
- Participate in management reporting procedures and protocols, including identifying project risks, issues and opportunities.
- Develop and complete checklists, forms, reports, presentations and other documents to facilitate and streamline effective project delivery.
- Tertiary qualifications in project management, project delivery or another related discipline would be highly advantageous,
- Demonstrated transport experience, ideally client-side or main contractor,
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple interfaces and stakeholders in a transport environment,
- Previous wayfinding experience will be highly regarded.
To discuss in detail, please contact our NSW Government specialist George Hvid: 0427 933 873 / George.Hvid@cgcrecruitment.com