Our client is a dynamic and forward thinking building services consultancy with an established client base and ongoing growth happening across the country.
They work across a range of projects including commercial construction, shopping centers, healthcare and residential.
This is a long term career position for a intermediate level hydraulic drafter. While you will most definitely be working in a team environment you will need to operate in an autonomous fashion and assist junior staff members when needed.
Prerequisites for the position:
- Ideally 3/5 years hydraulic drafting experience
- Minimum 2 years using Revit MEP
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Minimum 2 years local experience
- Generous package available
- Great location and close to all forms of public transport