CGC Recruitment are currently working in partnership with one of NSW's leading mechanical services contractors, who have an opportunity for a HR Coordinator interested in a heavy amount of HR admin, recruitment and onboarding, during a busy time of growth. Immediate requirement.
Reporting to the Group General Manager, the HR Advisor is responsible for providing the overall leadership and management of the Company’s Human Resources Management system in line with the Company’s expectations and legal requirements.
The role plans, develops, implements and manages the processes and procedures necessary for the smooth and timely operation of the Company’s human resources.
We are currently seeking a career driven and experienced HR Coordinator who has previously come from HR in within Construction or similar industry.
- General HR functions including Planning, developing, implementing and monitoring the HR Function.
- HR admin
- Induction and Onboarding
- Performance Management
- Learning and Development
- Bachelor’s degree in human resource management or associated field.
- HR Experience within the Construction Industry is highly advantageous!
- Understanding of human resources management processes, practices and awards
- Good working knowledge of Australian Legislation and standards relating to employment law.
Apply below or for more information, contact Mikaila on 8252 4010 email@example.com
For any other Construction, Engineering and Design related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com