Established in 2010, some 250 employees and with an annual turnover in excess of $100m, this professional and focussed built environment contractor are setting new standards across employee engagement, client satisfaction and construction methodology, which has seen them develop into the company they are today.
Operating throughout Australia with offices in very state, working with local and global blue-chip clients, they continue to grow organically and through long term strategic vison and business plans which have been realised.
This role is based in the Sutherland Shire.
Its due to this growth and vision that we are looking for a Human Resources Lead to join the business on a permanent basis. This is a strategic hire and an important one. It will be a hands-on role where you will be the key influencer in the development and execution of impactful HR strategy across the business, while acting to achieve aggressive growth targets in a challenging environment. You will be the driver for the next phase of growth. The Head of HR will need to be skilled to strike the right balance between hands-on operational work and ensuring progress towards the busisness’ strategic objectives. You will be managing a team of 5, in a young and thriving culture.
Must come from a construction company or similar previously.
- Transformational Leadership skills
- Strategic thinking and planning skills with the ability to execute and deliver major change initiatives to completion
- Strong leadership, influencing, management, team building, consulting and negotiation skills
- Organisational and decision-making ability including effective change management expertise
- Agility and responsiveness – comfortable adapting quickly to changing priorities
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and administrative skills
- Passion for people, HR and continuous improvement
- Learning and Development, RTW, Contracts management, mental health management and all governance across the HR Function.
- Bachelor level qualification in HR, Business, Psychology or related field
• MBA or Masters level qualification preferred
• Seasoned experience as a Senior HR Leader
• Senior IR Management expertise and experience preferred
• Experience leading a team is essential
• Experience leading organisation-wide change management is highly regarded
- Experience in the construction/development industry is a must
As successful as the company has been, they are still looking to grow and develop their service offering, systems and capability. It’s this openness and ability to adapt which has seen their employees thrive and career paths forged.
You will be financially rewarded with a salary between $180k and $230k + Super, be given the opportunity to grow a team and a division while working for a company who have an excellent atmosphere, company culture and employee benefits.
How to Apply
Apply below or for more information, contact Mikaila, firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other Construction, Engineering and Design related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com