My client is a leading multi-disciplinary design studio with a stellar reputation on the global stage for producing iconic projects, particularly within the public realm. They have an established Urban team who're known for delivering large scale, complex projects across a wide variety of sectors.
- Globally recognised design studio
- Collaborative and inclusive environment
- Professional development programs
- Work on landmark projects across Australia
- Work-life balance initiatives
- Competitive remuneration package
My client is seeking a Graduate Urban Designer with strong capabilities in GIS software. They're looking for someone who can draw upon these skills to assist with assessments, site analysis, presentations and report writing. You will be working in a close-knit team, liaising with the wider office.
In order to be considered for this position, you will need:
- A minimum of 2 years' experience working locally within the Australian urban design industry
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD and Adobe Creative Suite + Revit and Rhino skills highly desirable
- Technical understanding of GIS software
- Tertiary qualifications within Urban Design
- Full Australian Working Rights
If you're a graduate urban designer looking to join an internationally recognised design studio and the above position appeals to you, please click "Apply Now".
Or, if you'd like any further information, please feel free to give Christina Ryan a call on 02 8252 4020, or email her at email@example.com