With a reputation for delivering innovate and forward-thinking design solutions, who can understand why this design practice has won countless award globally. With their loving converted studio centrally located in Brisbane’s design district this is the career changing opportunity you have been waiting for.
About the Role
An opportunity has arisen for a graduate landscape architect, with a strong civil focus to join the diverse Brisbane based team. Initially this will be a 6 month contract to assist in the delivery of a high-profile infrastructure project.
Skills and Experience
- Relevant qualification in Landscape Architecture or Engineering.
- A high level of understanding of REVIT is preferred but not essential.
- Demonstrated portfolio of local landscape infrastructure projects.
- An innovate approach to design solutions.
- Forward thinking approach to learning.
People like working for this design practice due to their focus on the team being the greatest resource. They have a great emphasis on developing, attracting and most importantly retaining the best talent.
Benefits and Rewards
- Contract position, with strong hourly rate.
- Stunning centrally located studio.
- Entry into a globally recognised design house.
- Alignment with an employer of choice.
- Collaborative learning environment.
For any other construction related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com