My client is an award winning architectural practice located in the Sydney Metro area. This firm is design focused, specialising in residential alterations and new build residential and commercial projects. It's a small office with a welcoming environment, looking to expand their team and bring on a graduate architect.
This is a role in which you will be working alongside a small team of architects, to produce bespoke, luxurious small-scale residential, and commercial projects. You will have the opportunity to be mentored by the company's director, who has worked on a range of acclaimed international projects.
You will be exposed to the entire architectural process, from initial conceptualisation, through to construction. Assisting with the design and documentation for residential and commercial projects. There will also be the opportunity to attend site meetings and liaise with clients alongside the director.
- A graduate architect with Australian experience
- Knowledge of AutoCAD
- Knowledge of relevant building codes
- Ideally prior experience in a small architectural practice
- Exposure to single-use residential projects.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Full working rights in Australia
- Mentored by the principal architect / director
- Exposure to the entire process in a design oriented practice
- Competitive salary package
- Opportunity to gain excellent experience within the Sydney Architectural sector