Our client is an engineering consultancy with an outstanding reputation across the globe. They are located just outside of Brisbane CBD. They mainly operate in the mining & tailings space.
The company have a family friendly environment, and truly enjoy coming to work and delivering top class results to their expanding client list.
Due to ongoing growth across their mining division they currently have an opportunity for an experienced Geotechnical Engineer to join their group.
Reporting to the section lead you will be a key part of the team and will work on medium to large scale projects within the mining group.
Not only will you have access to the biggest and best projects in QLD but also across the whole of Australia.
There will be a structured career path to Senior and above, as well as top class training and development opportunities.
- Min 8 years’ experience in Geotechnical Engineer
- Experience within mining projects of similar
- Degree in civil engineering / geotechnical engineering
- Australian project experience a necessity
- Fantastic company culture
- Immediate start
- Exceptional remuneration package