- Builder / Developer with busy order book
- Forwarding work for over 5 years - over $800M of work to deliver
- Forward thinking senior management team
Our client is one of Sydney’s leading builder developers who has come from humble beginnings as a small commercial builder however now boast an impressive portfolio of sophisticated, high quality apartments built within sort after communities.
Culture / Benefits
You will benefit from working with some of NSW’s most formidable senior leadership in the development sector. This builder has created a good reputation delivering a quality product and over the last 20 years they’ve built up repeat clientele who return to invest in their properties time and time again.
With the acquisitions and work in hand this builder has forwarding work for at least 5 years’ worth in excess of $800M.
The owner of this locally and privately owned company takes pride in the culture within his company and demonstrates his generosity through ongoing support to local communities initiatives and charities
The scope of works will include the construction of over 500 units worth $140M The development will include retail, parkland and associates landscaping works.
Salary will be in line with current trends however you can expect figures of $160K
Background / Experience
- Trade background with residential all round experience but with an emphasises on structure and bringing a large scale development out of the ground
- Ability to build good client relationships and manage personnel and operate cohesively within a team environment
- Strong technical, planning & programming skills
- Extensive knowledge of building trades, and how to push projects
- Good safety & company system management skills
- Above average computer literacy