With over 4 decades of experience this mid-tier builder has a strong history delivering work for well-known government organisations as well as private sector educational and aged care providers. in more recent years they have made a name for themselves in the luxury residential market and already boost a strong portfolio in this area.
Company Culture / Benefits
Ensuring their projects are adequately resourced enables staff to enjoy good work life balance. The owners are absolute gentleman and have created a culture based on honestly and transparency. They offer a relaxed and friendly atmosphere and supportive management style.
Being a commercial builder they are also able to offer variety of projects to keep you challenged.
The scope of work will be to help deliver a $30M project in Sydney’s north shore. You will report into a Site Manager and be responsible for the daily activities ensuring safety and programme are followed. We are ideally looking for an general foreaman that will be able to carry on and complete the finishes if needed.
- Carpentry trade with management/coordination experience on multi storey residential projects
- Looking for a Foreman / supervisor with generalist experience who has strong knowledge of structure
- Ability to plan, coordinate and manage sub-contractors
- Ability to interpret drawings and programmes and develop short term programmes
- Good communication and an intermediate level of computer literacy