- $150M turnover business nationally
- Low staff turnover with good culture
- Projects valued to $3M - $30M
This builder has over 2 decades of experience in NSW and QLD and boasts a large portfolio of projects successfully delivered within commercial, hospitality and educational sectors. The company currently holds a strong financial position and is starting to gain momentum with projects coming off hold and tendering busy.
- As the Foreman you will be required to oversee/coordinate the day to day activates on site to ensure that safety, quality and programme are adhered to.
- You will assist the Site Manager coordinate the trades, conduct moring inductions, undertake site set out and help schedule the trades
- You will work on a large scale projects under a Site Manager or be expected to run a smaller $1M - $3M project on your own
- Salary will be in line with experience but a package of between $120K – 140K is achievable
The culture in this business is one that supports honestly and integrity. The Directors and General Managers have an inclusive approach to managing staff and believe in organic growth. Employees enjoy a stable working environment, ongoing training, development, and career progression. This builder is truly an employer of choice amongst the medium sized builders
The company has committed to growth plans that will see Sydney operations become the head office which will see in introduction of more Senior Leadership positions locally.
Socially this business holds quarterly events for their staff, family picnic days and yearly conferences. The team are friendly and welcoming.
Background / Experience
- Trade (compulsory) and tertiary building qualification highly regarded
- Experience working on new build or heavy refurb commercial projects
- Strong technical, planning & programming skills
- Extensive knowledge of building trades, and how to push projects
- Good safety & company system management skills