Established 30 years ago this Tier 2 company is one of the leading builders in Australia, and in particular Brisbane, in terms of culture, staff retention and overall staff satisfaction. They achieve this by truly engaging with their employees and offering excellent work live balance.
Although they are a well established group with a turnover in excess of $500m, they operate like a family business where trust, professionalism, loyalty and team work is at the core of their business.
About the role – Foreman
They are looking for a highly experienced Foreman to come into the business and join the team. You will be typically based on site which location will vary from project to project. You will be working on a wide range of projects up to across commercial, industrial, retail, education, government, health and hospitality sectors. Your first project will be dependent on when you start with the business.
Skills and Experience
- Come from a trade background
- A strong Commercial fit out/refurb background - projects from $2M to $50M
- Able to run your own projects
- Have had some experience keeping client relationships in place
- Excellent communication skills
- To be a team player
- Have stability on your CV
- Be well presented and a good communicator to clients and sub-contractors
- Eager to succeed
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly respected builder who have a fantastic culture and a great variety of options within the business to satisfy your career ambitions.
- Work for a truly great company with a first-class reputation
- Real work/life balance
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Supportive senior management
How to apply
To submit your details please click on the APPLY NOW button below.
Or to hear more about the role please contact David Hope on 0 406 665 799 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other Construction and Engineering related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com