- Young, energetic directors with clear vision
Rotation options for available for weekend work
Based in Lilyfield - join a supportive site team on an existing site
This builder has over 3 decades of experience in NSW and boasts a large portfolio of successfully delivered projects within aged care, educational, health and the government sectors. The company is in a strong financial position, has a forward thinking attitude towards culture and diversity and offers clear career paths for office and site staff.
Culture / Benefits
- People enjoy working with this builder because projects are adequately resourced ensuring employees achieve work life balance.
- Staff tell us they feel appreciated and are looked after and management are young and energetic offer a progressive culture.
- Salary will in line with experience however a package of $150K is achievable
- all site staff will benefit from a Saturday rotation roaster to ensure the workload is share and good work life balance achieved
You will be joining an existing project that is about based in Lilyfield. The scope of works will include a full services upgrade to the existing facility and additions and alterations the main dining, communal areas, kitchen and amenities plus associated external works - $14M in total with a 18 month programme
- As the Foreman you will be responsible for coordinating the day to day activities ensuring that programme and budget is maintained.
- Working cohesively with the Site Manager and site team you will ensure the works are carried out in a safe manner, are to specification and is handed over with a high quality finish.
Background / Experience
- Trade qualification, building qualification background advantageous
- Demonstrated experience delivering projects in excess of $8M within the mid tier market
- Ability to build rapport with sub-contractors and manage personnel to operate cohesively within a team environment
- Strong buildability, planning & programming skills
- Extensive knowledge of building trades, and how to push projects
- Ability to keep on top of safety & company system management systems
- Above average computer literacy, this builder uses electronic on-site management tools