This company is a renowned tier 2 building contractor operating all over Australia. They complete a wide range of projects including refurbishments for commercial, retail and education clients with projects valuing anything from $10M to $70M. They are a very successful refurbishment and fit out builder who have a great reputation across QLD and are continually wining work.
About the Role – Finishing Foreman
Due to requirements on a busy and demanding aged care project they are looking for an experienced Finishing Foreman to assist pushing the project to completion on a job. You will be working with an established and experienced team. They are looking for this person to start as soon as possible and the role is due to last approximately 1 month.
Skills and Experience
- Come from a trade background
- Previous experience with a known builder
- Must have QBCC supervisor or builder licence
- Must have current and up to date First Aid
- Experience on projects of up to $50m
- Working on a large refurbishment project
- Working for a builder with experienced/supportive senior management
- Potential opportunity for additional assignments and ongoing work
- Competitive rates of pay available (PAYG, ABN or PTY LTD)
How to Apply
Please contact Maria Harris on 0 434 417 233 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other Construction and Engineering related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com