You must have all round experience in a stand alone accounts role of a construction company and must be a proficient user of Jobpac.
Reporting directly into the director, your responsibilities will include:
- Processing of payroll
- General ledger & bank reconciliation
- Assisting the company accountant with BAS, FBT, Payroll tax, dealings with ATO
- Monthly management accounts - analysis and commentary
- Reporting to board of directors/business partnering with project managers and estimators
- Review financing agreements and insurances in line with company requirements and risk profile.
- Budgeting, variance analysis, financial modelling skills
- Forecasting cash flows and cash flow management
Successful candidates will come with the below experience:
- Several years’ experience in a similar role with $20m - $60m turnover
- Experience using Jobpac is essential
- Excellent communication, numerical and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- CPA or other tertiary qualifications are highly desired
If you meet the above criteria, please apply now or call Skye Wexelman on 02 8252 4005 for a confidential discussion.