Based in Sydney CBD, this a well-established international engineering consultancy who's projects vary from building services engineering to critical engineering to civil and even security.
We are looking for an experienced Bookkeeper/Administrator who enjoys keeping busy, is motivated and has a high amount of organisational and time management skills.
Key responsibilities include but not limited to –
- Process Accounts Payable and Receivable transactions
- Manage payments and receipts
- Daily budgeting and forecasting
- Monthly reconciliation
- Generate monthly reports
- Administrative duties including responding to telephone and email enquiries and document management
We are keen to discuss this opportunity with local candidates who's notice periods don't expand beyond the 4 week mark.
To be considered for the role you will –
- Have a minimum of 3 years Bookkeeping and Administration experience, preferably within construction, engineering or design.
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbally
- Be proficient using MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Have experience using MYOB or similar and preferably Quickbooks
Apply below or for more information, contact Mikaila on 8252 4010 / email@example.com
For any other Construction, Engineering and Design related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com