- 6month contract opportunity with NSW State Government - Immediate start!
- Pay Rate: $250-$300/day + super
- Location: Dubbo
- Hours: 8hr/day, 2 days a week (no set days, just any days that work for the candidate)
- Valid WWCC is ESSENTIAL
Through communicating and working in collaboration with a range of stakeholders and professionals who work with children in a range of early childhood education environments, our client ensures the delivery of high-quality services to build a better future for children. Our client is also responsible for implementing and administering state-based funding to continuously improve the quality of and access to early childhood education in NSW.
- Provide administrative and data processing support within a small regionally based finance and admin team.
- The team that you will provide corporate services for deliver asset management services to schools across regional and remote NSW. The team procure and project manage maintenance and construction projects up to $1M.Working to a team leader in Orange you will be responsible for raising purchase orders, paying invoices and reconciling transactions in accordance with State Government procurement and finance legislation and policy.
- Maintaining spreadsheets to track expenditure and progress milestones
- Capitalisation of expenses at the conclusion of asset deliver
- Posting journals to trust accounts
- Reconciling transactions
- Maintaining vendor records
- Supporting Asset Service Officers with financial information required to deliver projects in adherence with the Security of Payments Act
- Working to time critical processing expectations to meet payment terms, month and year end responsibilities
- A valid Working with Children Check OR willingness to obtain one - this is a mandatory check required prior to starting on site
- Eligibility to work in Australia
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential, prior experience within corporate services, consulting or finance/banking is high desirable
- Prior experience with systems TRIM, SAP Finance, MS Suite is highly regarded