A boutique provider of outsourced facilities services to the commercial, education and hospitality sectors are looking for a facilities coordinator to be based out of their offices in Macquarie Park. You will be responsible for assisting across a multitude of different contracts and supporting the work of 4 contracts managers, as well as a national operations manager.
Key duties of the role include:
- Enforce Systems and Procedures
- Develop relationships with all staffing
- Daily support staff in our offshore office
- Provide admin support to senior management and directors
- Provide admin support and assistance to corporate operations team during the transition into new contracts
- Assistant to the financial team in invoice and account inquiry
- Attend to customers inquiry
Whilst this is a very internally facing role, you will be expected to deal with clients, especially during mobilisation and transition of new contracts.
To be successful in this position you will have previous experience working within an FM or services company. Ideally you will have worked across multi site multi contract portfolios, but those with large corporate Fm experience will be considered.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a business that has some impressive growth plans, is making strategic hires, and can genuinely provide a real opportunity for development. Please hit APPLY NOW if you are interested in the role. Equally please feel free to call Oliver on 02 8252 4004