CGC Recruitment is a specialist recruiter in the construction, engineering and design space. We are seeking an administrator who has worked in a facilities company, construction company, maintenance business or services business.
Our client is a leading privately owned facilities services company is looking for a Facilities Administrator to join their team in their Auckland Office. The business itself have an impressive track record in the retail sector, especially in the delivery of cleaning services, but also integrated offerings including security, maintenance, concierge and waste services.
- Be a warm, welcoming and friendly face for all who enter the office.
- Answering and directing calls
- Multitask across various Administrative tasks
- Issuing of paperwork and accurately recording the information
- Manage stationery, kitchen and bathroom supplies.
- General clerical assistance as and when required.
- Offering refreshments to clients and visitors.
- Provide administrative support around programmed maintenance, compliance certification, special projects and other support services
- Coordinating and following up of Contractors as required
- Liaising with the Australian Offices
- 2-3 years’ experience in administration within facilities or construction
- Good presentation and grooming
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate-Advanced MS Word and Excel skills
- Confident and bubbly personality
- Opportunity to assist in a highly up-beat environment
- Work in the heart of the CBD
- Join a supportive and friendly team
Apply below or for more information, contact Mikaila on firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other Construction, Engineering and Design related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com