CGC Recruitment is a specialist recruiter in the construction and engineering space. We are delighted to be recruiting an experienced Executive Assistant for a Tier 1 Contractor based in Mascot.
Our client is a Tier 1 Contractor. They are seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to supporting the Project Director and Design and Construction Director.
As an Executive Assistant, you will be reporting into the Project Director and Design and Construction Director. The role requires a highly organised candidate who has worked within the construction industry and is eager to hit the ground running in a project environment!
Your roles and responsibilities include and are not limited to:
- Coordinate daily calendars of senior management
- Act as the point of contact for executives
- Make travel arrangements
- Manage phone calls and emails
- Respond promptly to managers’ queries
- Facilitate internal communication (e.g. distribute information and schedule presentations
- Minimum 5 years experience as an Executive Assistant
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- strong interpersonal skills
- highly organised, precise, proactive and reliable
- a desire to contribute to the success of the practice
- Opportunity to work for a Tier 1 Contractor based in Mascot
- Easily accessible via Public Transport
- Temporary to Permanent Opportunity!
- Attractive Hourly Rate / Salary + Superannuation