My client is a nation-wide Property Service provider. They focus on fostering a cleaner and healthier environment and work with market sectors including mining, commercial, industrial, government, health, aged care and retail etc.
They are based in Lane Cove and are seeking a confident and experienced EA to help the smooth running of all national service delivery, as well as for New Zealand also.
You will preferably come from a faciltiies / trades background.
- These duties apply nationally but also for NZ (exception of the site visits)
- Co-ordinate staffing and communication with managers
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes
- Manage variations throughout the life of the contract to accommodate for changing requirements and market conditions (contract maintenance/administration) and to ensure compliance with contracts policy;
- Maintain adherence of company policies as they relate to the work place.
- Facilitate and maintain good communications with the client and ensure a high level of service is delivered.
- Ensure total compliance to Policies and Procedures & OH&S
- Manage complaints register and liaise with operations team daily to ensure all issues are resolved promptly
- Ensure that all KPI requirements are being achieved; including data analysis and completion of monthly reports.
- Must have Contract Management experience
- Natural leadership ability and highly organised
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate well at all levels
- Ability to form good client relationships
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to use own initiative and self motivating
- Ability to use lateral thinking skills to improve situations
- High organisation skills with outstanding attention to detail.
- Good computer skills
- Autonomy in the role
- The function is already set-up, you will need to just maintain
- North Sydney location, great culture, growing business
Please only apply if you are an Australian permanent resident
Apply below or for more information, contact Mikaila on 02 8252 4010 / email@example.com
For any other Construction, Engineering and Design related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com