A Tier 2 builder who have been operating in Queensland for nearly 18 years are a consistent winner each year at the MBA awards and have created a very good name for themselves in the QLD building industry. They are known for delivering projects in the residential, education, health and industrial sectors from $5M to $40M.
About the role – Estimator
They are looking for an Estimator to join the Estimating team in their Brisbane office. You will be joining a team of 3 and will be a key part of the team reporting to your Estimating Manager. They are looking for someone with around 5-8 year’s experience and their ideal candidate would have come from a QS background, but this is not essential.
Skills and Experience:
- Have a completed degree in Construction Management
- Have a minimum of 5 years experience as an Estimator
- Experience with a known builder in Australia
- MUST HAVE A BUILDING BACKGROUND
- Able to use Buildsoft/Cost X
- Stability on your CV with previous employers is essential
- Experience with a similar sized mid tier builder/QS company
- Someone who is ambitious and self-motivated
- A team player
This is a really good opportunity for someone who is looking for a long term career with a builder who value their staff which has resulted in them holding an outstanding staff retention rate which is also down to the work/life balance they offer.
How to apply
To submit your details please click on the APPLY NOW button below.
Or to hear more about the role please contact David Hope on 0 406 665 799 or email email@example.com
For any other Construction and Engineering related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com