Originally from Melbourne this well-respected builder have been operating for over 30 years and now have a presence in VIC, NSW & QLD. Their QLD operation has been running for over 10 years. The projects they are known for delivering are within the health and aged care sectors up to $30M.
About the role – Estimator
Due to a continued growth and an increase opportunity of projects coming online they are looking for an experienced Estimator to join the team to accelerate their tendering abilities. You will be based in Morningside and working on tenders up to $30M typically across the health and aged care sectors.
Skills and Experience
- 5 years plus experience as an Estimator
- Experience with a similar size builder on similar size projects
- A completed Construction Management degree
- Able to work in a team environment
- Stability with previous employers
- Good communication skills
- Working for a builder who has a very good reputation in Australia
- Work for a builder who cares about their employees
- Work on a health and aged care projects
- Stable Builder with a continuous and strong pipeline
To submit your details please click on the APPLY NOW button below.
Or to hear more about the role please contact Maria Harris on 0 434 417 233 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other Construction and Engineering related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com