Established 30 years ago this Tier 2 company is one of the leading builders in Australia, and in particular Brisbane, in terms of culture, staff retention and overall staff satisfaction. They achieve this by truly engaging with their employees and offering excellent work live balance.
Although they are a well established group with a turnover in excess of $500m, they operate like a family business where trust, professionalism, loyalty and team work is at the core of their business.
About the role – Estimator
They are looking for a highly experienced Estimator to come into the business and join the team. You will be based in head office located just outside the Brisbane CBD. You will be working on tenders up to $50M across commercial, industrial, retail, education, government, health and hospitality sectors.
Skills and Experience
- 6 years plus experience as an Estimator
- Experience with a similar size builder on similar size projects
- Mixed construction and fit out background is preferred
- A completed Construction Management degree
- Able to work in a team environment
- Stability with previous employers
- Good communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly respected builder who have a fantastic culture and a great variety of options within the business to satisfy your career ambitions.
- Work for a truly great company with a first-class reputation
- Real work/life balance
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Supportive senior management
To submit your details please click on the APPLY NOW button below.
Or to hear more about the role please contact Maria Harris on 0 434 417 233 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other Construction and Engineering related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com