This company is a renowned tier 2 building contractor operating all over Australia. They complete a wide range of projects including construction, refurbishment and fit out across commercial, residential, health and education sectors with projects valuing anything up to $100M.
In the past 3 years they have opened a small works part of the business which has been a huge success across the education and health sectors; completing a variety of complex and specialist building projects up to $10M.
About the Role – Estimator
Reporting into the Estimating Manager you will be joining a team of 5 and will be working alongside people who collectively have over 30 years of experience in the QLD building market. You will be responsible for completing your own tenders and submissions for smaller works projects from $100k - $1M in value. You will be based in head office which is located just outside the Brisbane CBD.
Skills and Experience
- Construction Management degree or related and 3 plus years' experience
- Experience working with a commercial builder of a similar size
- Previous experience using Buildsoft
- Be well presented, have good communication and be looking for a long term career opportunity
- Senior Management who have over 50 years experience in the QLD construction market with an excellent reputation amongst their peers
- Work for a company with high staff retention due to well set up projects that are properly resourced.
- Open minded managers that care about the wellbeing of their staff
To submit your details please click on the APPLY NOW button below.
Or to hear more about the role please contact Maria Harris on 0 434 417 233 or email email@example.com
For any other Construction related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com