- A Senior Cost Planner /Estimating Manager is required for a leading tier two commercial construction contractor based out of their Adelaide office. This builder have offices in every state of Australia and are one of the largest builders in Australia /South Australia. As a builder they are involved in some of Australia leading projects which will be rewarding and interesting to work on. Projects include defence, justice, residential, commercial, health and more. With a
The role / person:
- A Senior Cost Planner / Estimating Manager you'll be a dynamic individual who has considerable experience in a similar role as a Cost Planner or Estimating Manager background. You'll be working on Commercial construction projects valued from $20m to $100m offering solutions and ideas around design and construction methodology, staging and design completion to offer clients options to bring projects into their budgets.
- In addition you will show an excellent level of competency in bid management,; working to deadlines, reviewing and assessment of scope of works, management of risk and positively develop internal and external relationship throughout the bid process.
- Alongside your solid work history you will need to hold relevant tertiary qualification ideally being a Construction Management degree or Quality Surveying and be confident in your ability to take full accountability of your workload and projects.
You will also need:
- Must come from a Tier 1/Tier 2 builder
- Recent Cost Planning experience as well as hard dollar
- Experience using CostX
- Be a team player
- Ability to mentor younger colleagues when needed
- As a leading builder they have one of the best and safest cultures. Their employee engagement, staff retention and development is second to none and they have a supportive culture where professional development is encouraged via internal and external training.
How to Apply:
- For a non-committal chat in confidence please
- Call Billy Versey on 02 8252 4015 / 0406 707 277
- Email on email@example.com
- CGC Recruitment is an established recruitment consultancy specialising in the Construction and Engineering sectors throughout Australia.
- Established in 2010 our team operates in distinct vertical markets within the Architecture, Building, Consulting, HSEQ, Infrastructure, Government, MEP and Rail sectors.
- We have experienced consultants who are embedded in our markets which allows us to offer you quality advice throughout your career journey.
- For more vacancies please visit – www.cgcrecruitment.com