- Looking for an experienced environmental assessment officer to join our client, NSW State Government
- Full-time role on contractual basis
- New South Wales State Government Department
Our client is a State Government Resource Infrastructure organisation, due to growing workload they are looking to engage an experienced Environmental Consultant on a contract basis to work across various locations in Sydney and Sydney metro.
The purpose of this role is to contribute to effective engagement with regulators, authorities, stakeholders and business partners and support company-wide environmental performance goals and advocate for positive customer/community outcomes.
- Carry out environmental impact assessments - on Contaminated land sites
- Sound knowledge of relevant environmental legislation and current environmental issues
- Ability to identify, develop strategies for an manage environmental issues associated with the planning, delivery and/or operation of large infrastructure projects
- Highly developed oral and written communication and negotiation skills
- Prior government experience is HIGHLY desirable
- Tertiary qualifications in environmental science/environmental management
- MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE carrying out environmental impact assessments
- Proven experience (3+ years) in environmental planning, environmental impact assessment, environmental audits and environmental approvals
- Full Australian working rights
If you would like further information - feel free to call Spencer on 02 8252 4006
Only the most suitable candidates will be contacted.