About the Role:
$40 Million Department of Roads & Maritime Services (RMS) road upgrade project located in Campbell town, Southwest Sydney.
Well established, multi award winning, tier 2 building and construction company, and one of the fastest growing Civil Engineering Contractors in New South Wales, are looking to reinforce their project team. Moving from strength to strength, this contractor continues to make a mark on the industry, embedding the business as a leading edge contractor.
They have a positive culture towards Environmental issues and you will be able to work autonomously and put your own stamp on the project, whilst being supported by an Environmental Manager who has years of Management experience in Sydney on such projects as Bringelly Road, and Pacific Highway Upgrade.
• Degree in Environmental Engineering, or Environmental Science or an equivalent approved qualification.
• Ideally you'll have 2-3 years experience in environmental roles (advisor/coordinator) for the delivery of RMS construction projects.
To be successful in this role you'll be able to demonstrate the following competencies:
- Training and the preparation of policy & procedure and the capacity to identify and manage priorities.
- Ability to write and review environmental reports.
- Provide correct environmental advice and guidance to assist the team.
- Liaise with authorities, client representatives, consultants.
- Provide environmental assistance, direction and support, including pre-contracts, project delivery and project closeout.
- Investigate incidents and assist with incident management, response and analysis.
- Track project performance.
- Implement, apply and review environmental risk management tools and processes.
- For a confidential conversation please call Tom Marsh on 0421 645 874 or drop me an email on email@example.com
- CGC Recruitment is an established recruitment consultancy specialising in the Construction and Engineering sectors throughout Australia.
- Established in 2010 our team operates in distinct vertical markets within the Architecture, Building, Consulting, HSEQ, Infrastructure, Government, MEP and Rail sectors.
- We have experienced consultants who are embedded in our markets which allows us to offer you quality advice throughout your career journey.