Our client work with a large number of the nations key clients and have an enviable portfolio of key buildings throughout NSW. They offer a range of fire solutions to clients, from service, maintenance, commissioning, installations, repairs and testing of fire panels, systems and related fire equipment.
In the position of Electrical Fire Supervisor, your key responsibilities will be;
- Managing up to 10 Technicians across a number of commercial sites
- Working closely with the service management and coordination teams
- Building relationships with customers
- Providing quotes
- Managing sub contractors on site
- Minor project works
- Proven experience within a reputable fire services company - service, install, commissioning fire panels and systems
- "A" Grade Electrical Licence
- Confident overseeing a small team - service and minor projects works
- Experience providing quotes
- Strong interpersonal skills
Join a leading national fire company as a Supervisor, working closely with management. This is a career opportunity for a driven and motivated Supervisor, looking to lead a team of high performing technicians, whilst building relationships with key clients. The client have a proven track record in promoting from within, so a great opportunity for someone looking to step up in their career.
A very strong salary package on offer, $110-120k + Super + Vehicle OR Vehicle Allowance + Phone etc.
How To Apply;
If you meet the above criteria and wish to submit an application, please click APPLY NOW or send your resume to email@example.com
For a confidential discussion, call Nic Maplestone on 0431 946 382.